We work with the BEST nannies!
On Call Nanny is committed to working with experienced, nurturing, dedicated and responsible nannies that have clearly demonstrated a love of their chosen profession. Each of our nannies understands the importance of creating a nurturing, safe, consistent and stimulating environment while they are caring for your children.
In order for a nanny to be brought onto our on call team, they must meet the highest of standards. We know that our reputation as a company is dependent on us providing our client families with the best nannies possible. And as a company made up entirely of parents and nannies, we take our responsibilities to heart.
In order for a nanny to be brought onto our team, they must have:
- At least 2 years of professional childcare experience
- Current infant and child CPR certification
- Exceptional professional and personal references on file
- A completed clean background check
- Trustline registration (CA only)
What can you expect from your on call nanny?
Our nannies have the training and experience you require so that you can go to work knowing your children are in capable and loving hands.
A nanny’s duties may include:
- Tending to each child’s basic physical, emotional and developmental needs
- Creating a nurturing, safe and appropriately stimulating environment
- Engaging with your child/ren in age-appropriate, educational and fun activities
- Meal planning and preparation for the children
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Cleaning up after the children (after meals, activities, etc.)
- Assisting with homework